UMOD has released a new TV ad, promoting the brand new album “Rule The World: The Greatest Hits” by Tears For Fears.
The album, expected to be released on November 10, includes – as its title says – 16 of the greatest hits recorded by the legendary English pop rock band, such as the 1985 hit single “Everybody Wants To Rule The World”, the 1982 single “Mad World”, and the 1989 single “Sowing The Seeds Of Love”.
The album, available as MP3, Audio CD, and Vinyl, can be pre-ordered at Amazon for $9.49, $12.62, or $31.57, depending on the chosen format.
The full track list is here below:
1. Everybody Wants To Rule The World
3. I Love You But I’m Lost
4. Mad World
5. Sowing The Seeds Of Love
6. Advice For The Young At Heart
7. Head Over Heels
8. Woman In Chains [feat. Oleta Adams]
9. Change (Radio Edit)
11. Pale Shelter (2nd Single Version)
12. Mothers Talk (U.S. Remix)
13. Break It Down Again
14. I Believe
15. Raoul And The Kings Of Spain
16. Closest Thing To Heaven