Florence Foster Jenkins (Nascina Florence Fosterby her real name) became the subject of a British-French biographical comedy-drama, written by Nicholas Martin and directed by Stephen Frears. The American socialite turned into an opera singer known and ridiculed for her poor singing ability and...
- Chef’s Table: Pastry (Netflix Series) – Trailer Song
- NOW 99 Album Tracklist & Release Date – NOW That’s What I Call Music! 99
- H&M Spring Collection Commercial Song – Winona Ryder & Elizabeth Olsen
- Powerade March Madness Ankles Commercial Song
- Pandora Jewellery Shine Commercial Song (New Shine by Sophia Urista)