On 29th of April, Carhartt launched a 30-second version of the Force Extremes commercial, where the narrator gives a speech as if he were the founder of the famous U.S.-based clothing company, founded in 1889. “My name is Hamilton Carhartt (1889). I started...
- Subway Fresh Fit for Kids Commercial Song – Boy with Punk Hairstyle
- Chuck E. Cheese Chuck E.’s Easy Dance Commercial Song
- Canzone Pubblicità Lavazza Qualità Rossa Maurizio Crozza: Il Diavolo in Paradiso
- Jimmy Choo Model in Red Convertible Commercial – Feat. Izabel Goulart
- Pine-Sol Commercial Song: Mother-Daughter Tianne and Heaven King Dancing