Get excited for Mach Madness at Buffalo Wild Wings! – is the slogan of Buffalo Wild Wings, that launched recently another commercial for this campaign. The ad, called “Phone Home”, shows a young guy in a Buffalo Wild Wings fast-food, talking to his wife on the phone. Hey, how’s going on?, she asks. Guess what. I made a new friend. He’s called Jeff and guess what. He’s from Kentucky and you know, I’m from Kentucky, tells the guy with enthousiasm. I know where you’re from, honey, answers the wife. I can’t wait to have him over. He’s wearing one of those real Kentucky jerseys that I’ve wanted for my entire life and he said that I can borrow it sometimes. Also I met Billy, but Billy is from Wisconsin, so Jeff says we shouldn’t hang out with him cause of what happened last year, but guess what, he gave me a cheese curd and now I have a new most favourite thing. I miss you tons, but I also wish I could say it to you verbally. Don’t worry, they’ll be home in April. Buffalo Wild Wings. Wings. Beer. Sports.
- Next story Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life (2016) – Trailer Song
- Previous story Canzone Pubblicità Alfa Romeo Giulietta 2016
- Budweiser Reserve Copper Lager Charlize Theron Commercial Song
- Citroën Hitchhiker 100 Years Advert Song
- H&M Denim Jeans Commercial Song – Four Models in City Square
- Fiat 500 Family 120th Anniversary Edition Sting & Shaggy Commercial Song
- Holden SUVs Australia Commercial Song: Party Guests Stealing a Painting