The commercial is filmed in a kindergarten class, with children listing some of the “yucky germs” written on the white board by the two teachers. The voice in the background says the following: “There are a lot of different kinds of yucky germs, but not all disinfecting wipes are approved to kill the same number of them. Lysol Wipes are approved to kill more types of germs than Clorox. Don’t pick just any Wipe. This cold and flu season, Lysol that”.
- Next story Canzone Pubblicità Hyundai i20 2016 – Talent Show
- Previous story TGI Fridays Commercial 2016 – Countdown
- Old Navy Spring Styles from $5 Commercial – People Dancing in the Subway
- Walmart Freedom Commercial Song – We Dress America
- Barilla Roger Federer Commercial Song – Feat. Mikaela Shiffrin and Davide Oldani
- Marshalls Woman with Handbag Commercial Song
- The Last Black Man in San Francisco (Trailer Song)