The Hateful Eight brings together on the big screen Kurt Russel, Samuel L. Jackson, Jennifer Jason Leig, Tim Roth, Bruce Dern, Walton Goggins and others in a Quentin Tarantino’s Western production. The action takes place almost a decade after the Civil War, in Wyoming. The bounty hunter John Ruth (played by Russell), known as “The Hangman”, and his captive Daisy Domergue (played by Leigh) meet, while they go to the town of Red Rock, a black former union soldier turned a bounty hunter and a southern renegade who claims to be the town’s new Sheriff. At some point, the four of them seek refuge at a stagecoach stopover, on a mountain pass, but when they get there, other four travelers appear instead of the proprietor. Moreover, a storm wreaks havoc and the eight people who sheltered at that stopover come to ask themselves whether they will make it to Red Rock or not. The movie’s nationwide release is set for January 8, 2016. However, Hateful Eight will be featured in 70 mm for a week, starting December 25, in 100 theaters nationwide.
- Next story Aéropostale Commercial Song – Seriously Stretchy Jeans
- Previous story Vodafone Red One Werbung Lied – Alles auf einmal können
- Zillow Time Capsule Commercial Song – Man Buying His Childhood Home
- Chef’s Table: Pastry (Netflix Series) – Trailer Song
- NOW 99 Album Tracklist & Release Date – NOW That’s What I Call Music! 99
- H&M Spring Collection Commercial Song – Winona Ryder & Elizabeth Olsen
- Powerade March Madness Ankles Commercial Song